Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Prayer of Jabez and the Vision, Climbing the Mountain and getting Kidnapped

Note that 10 days after the court hearing I was 302'd

How was I involuntarily committed and why?

Another part of the story for another blog.

So much to say and so much to read.

I'm sorry there is so much that happened in a very short period of time and none of the problems were ever corrected.

All of the psychological head games to protect the guilty, the detective and my wife and parents.

In district court I had a mountain top experience, a vision and add to it the Prayer of Jabez.

The Prayer of Jabez, and the will of GOD?

It wasn’t any day that I would compare to any other. What would happen and how it would affect my life I can’t even fathom. Only GOD could control the events, as they are about to unfold. It started with a terrible tragedy (about a week earlier), and then a minor accident to which I wanted to witness, (in witnessing to the accident the next day I would be charged for a crime I didn’t commit!), there would be two terrible impropriety’s involving poor judgment by police, and another tragedy, defamation of character, the belittling of an unprecedented situation in court, vocational profiling (a term my pastor coined as I was describing the events perpetuated against me), the movement of GOD’s hand, finding witnesses (that wouldn’t testify for me, but they could definitely be subpoenaed, I know what they said and saw), and a lawyer who would Go the Distance, I’m Turning the Tide, making a stand against injustice, I feel the mountain tremble.
Recently I was able to take my family to a John G. Elliot concert less than a week ago, at the concert I bought three CD’s a songbook and a little book by Bruce Wilkinson.
It was my pastor who introduced me to Bruce’s writings by offering a challenge to read the book, The Secrets of the Vine, at the concert I picked up the book titled The Prayer of Jabez. Not that I wasn’t listening to its promises as the great speakers of today have discussed this book on their talk shows. My curiosity about this book came from a conversation with a general contractor who shared with me how this prayer was changing his life. At the concert I gave my offering and I put in a note. On the paper I gave to Mr. Elliot I wrote these words and I pray he can use them: The rafters rock, The timbers shake and I’m standing firm on my God’s grace. I describe what I am going through as to be sitting on top of a volcano and the Lord is about to be exalted. Did you feel the mountain tremble?
The Lord reveals his will to each of us in his providence. To me he revealed several visualizations. While sitting in the courtroom I felt so alone as though the Lord wasn’t with me and that is rare I try to abide with the Lord. This was a prayer of mine at a very young age. This could explain the impact my life makes on those around me. The scene I saw was a man myself placed on a path inside two pure white ropes. (The ropes I believe represent the Lords guidance and knowledge of what was happening.) As I was placed on this path the two men that had conjured up false testimony against me were on each side of me. One would reach down and move one leg and the other man would move the other leg. Each figure was placing each of my feet one step closer towards the end of the path. In the beginning I couldn’t see the end but when the hearing was over I was waist deep in the muck and the mire of the twisted testimony against me. I turned around looked up to the heavens and I wondered? How did I get here? I was reaching out my arms wondering where was my GOD? My God couldn’t be in a den such as the one I was apologized to, and also found guilty in this place called a courtroom. It definitely surprised me to be appealed to not once but three times. Not just one of the great commandments were broken that day but several. An officer of the court produced false testimony in order to gain a conviction and immunity; the man dishonored himself and the Lord. He abused the power he was given and if found guilty I’m sure he will have dishonored his parents. My God detests the sin that was perpetrated against his child, but my savior went with me in my heart, and revealed he was in control by guiding my path.
Learning about the little prayer through Bruce Wilkinson was merely conformation for the lesson the Lord was teaching me. It was as I learned of a pattern of impropriety that Satan’s: Dart’s, no Arrow’s, no Tomahawks, no Caber’s, Yes Caber’s Satan was pulling out the big artillery. He almost cost me my employment. At least until I realized what he was doing and I prayed. I prayed that the Lord would keep him away based on the Lord’s Prayer and my prayer was answered. He showed me that Satan was defeated a long time ago and reassured me in my heart. Then less than one week ago I started reading the Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson. Bruce’s book confirmed all that I was praying unknowingly was the prayer of Jabez. In the beginning when the event started, the event that would change my perspective on religion and confirm his presence with us, I dedicated the event in my life to the Lord right at the beginning in prayer and now I sit back in awe as I watch his hand take such a small incident and possibly bestow such a large blessing. (And as I sit here listening to the Radio they play a song by John G. Elliot, How Can It Be)(Filled with emotion tears start to roll down). And even if I don’t get the blessing through the courts, (which I’m confident the Lord will send) I still have this great testimony of how God can work in everyone’s life if they just believe.
That brings me to my final problem I am not a writer or an accomplished theologian and I would really appreciate any help and insight you could give me. I believe that it is about time to turn this book and what I am trying to say over to the Christian media and into the hands of professionals who could really help to get GOD’s message out where it can have the most impact for the people of today.
This message is sent out to a few individuals who might be able to help. I believe that you can see how this is a very important issue for our society today, even though I’ve been very vague. Clearly the message will be understood in the near future. Please keep in mind that this is about active litigation.


Thank You,
God Bless

What I need to know now is; what is the Judas Kiss?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home