Saturday, October 15, 2005

About the Transcript


|<-Back|
-|||-|Next->|


About the Transcript

In two sections of the transcript there are two points of concern besides the obvious lies and the denial of a defense. Your defense can be denied when the judge refuses to listen to and for the truth.

First: I would like to ask the reader why did the judge not understand about the objection Mr. Hoffman made on page 7 and continues on page 8? This is where the judge had to take his attention away from the book that he was reading and start to pay attention to the case that was being heard in his courtroom.

Second: On page 73 just before the judge asks about the amount of the maximum penalty for this fine, the judge asked or proclaimed in a very odd manner. The judge said, "So you think you are a Christian? Well, you are a liar!" To which I responded, "Excuse me?" and the judge affirmed, "You are a liar!"

After sentencing there was one more conversation that took place between the detective and the judge. The detective said, "I'm sorry for my appearance in court." The judge looked at the detective and laughingly replied, "You look like a cone head." and the detective gave a rejoinder, "I suffer from tremors."

My lawyer and I promptly left the court room where he decided he didn't want any more to do with this case.

Reconsider what I wrote within three days of the court case. One point to be made is that upon being recalled to testify the detective testified earlier that he didn't allow me to speak, he told me to calm down and be quiet at the seen as he was introducing himself. On this cross examination a key point brought out was that I didn't discuss with him about, and identifying the man that crossed the stop line. Now how if I was told to be quiet could I have identified a misgiving of another individual? As the detective took control and he knew everything he released the individual from the scene.

a. The head dressing that he was wearing was a really interesting touch, self applied with wires sticking out the top.

b. The judge and the detective had a giggle as they talked about his attire and the judge called the detective a cone head.

c. The strange part about this is I made up a signature that said, "When the Rafters Rock and the Timbers Shake, I would stand firm on my God's Grace". (It seems that the detective has been suffering from tremors.) Isn't that strange? (And how about, those two earthquakes, earlier this morning?)

d. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that his tremors were just a ploy.


|<-Back|
-|||-|Next->|


Title Page of My ebook --- - Freedom of Speech and Religion, an International Crime for the most minor offense that another person can commit!


Back To:

  1. The County Court Transcript Edited and Notated for readability and understanding
  2. My Self
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home